Thursday 16 August 2012

My Favourite Datca Friends

This morning we visited my favourite Datca friends in their beautiful house. It is set among an olive and almond grove with stunning views to the mountains. I have placed my order for 3kg of their lovely, recently harvested almonds and will pick them up next week.
Their gorgeous house is now for sale as they have decided that after living in paradise for a few years, the time is right for a new adventure elsewhere.
If you are reading this and would be interested in buying this fabulous 3 bedroomed bungalow with pool, gorgeous walled garden and a lot of land with almond and olive trees near Hizarsah, Datca, Turkey please contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Almonds drying in their walled garden.
The summer kitchen and BBQ area.
The front garden.

My almonds waiting to be bagged up.



A quiet spot in the front garden.

Outbuildings for the hens and the dog.

A view of the house and land from the mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment