Monday 27 August 2012

Home Again

After thirty days away in Turkey I am home. I had a wonderful time but after a while 40C does become almost too much and it is a refreshing change today to wake up to clouds, rain and cold. I don't think I'll be needing my sun dress today.
Here are some nice sunny photos to keep me going until I can chase the sunshine again.


Last day


Visiting a friend on our last day.



Market street


This amused us in the market!




We've not seen this odd little boat before.

Courgette fritters - yummy.



A hot morning at the market


The Peri often visits Datca.


My house is in the distance

The Marmaris to Datca road.




A trip into the mountains



Bruiser is Hil's favourite cat. He has many scars but is a bit of an old softie. As we left I asked the gardener if he would put water in the cats dishes every day. He said he loved all the cats too and would fill their bowls every day.
I'm not sure if we will visit Datca again this year as there are other places where the sun shines, but you never know. I have a few more Datca photos to share but will keep them for a rainy day here when I need to dream a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment