Sunday 21 July 2013

Not enough photos

That's what Matt said to me 'You are not taking enough photographs'. What he really meant was that I wasn't taking enough photos of him windsurfing in those oh so bright shorts of his. It's not enough that I have to lounge on a sunbed looking gorgeous in my new BHS swimsuits with coordinating wraps ROFL or keep an eye on the bags, lick the ice creams, read the books, watch out for dolphins or check that Matt is not being blown to Symi etc. Now I must take more photographs so here are a selection of today's photos. He came back in saying 'Did you take photos' 'Yes - squillions' I said. 'Oh bet they are no good' he muttered. Then he actually had to admit a few were ok.
Now most of these photos will look similar so not sure why he wanted so many. They all show my action man in bright shorts, lovely blue sea, perched on his board.
They all whizz along backwards and forwards to Symi all day long.

All the old boys sat around discussing the wind and the size of their equipment.

Plenty of wind today - on the outside and the inside he tells me!
Mr Muscles AKA Ali resting between sessions.
Whoops

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha yes he was and was too tired to go out on the town tonight. We enjoyed a drink at home watching the nearly full moon over the sea. There has been wind all week and more forecast for tomorrow.

      Delete