Friday 19 April 2013

Home again


Bella


I had a lovely week away with my sis in law Hil. We both have a bit of a tan and the week was filled with giggles. She can be so very naughty, I have to go with her to make sure she behaves.
Here are a selection of photos from our holiday
Brugsmania tree in my garden
The view from Cafe Inn, one of our favourite watering holes.
Such a clever idea

Hil and Sylvia
They have started building the new marina - I am not sure about it.
The sun was shining and the sea was blue
Maradona's restaurant on a sunny day



More yummy food


Wild flowers at Beyaz Amca
Yummy borek
She has that naughty look about her!
It was so nice to see Aysel and her family again
On the way home - a view of Marmaris
Aysel's friend prepared a delicious meal for us





Princess Beyaz of Ozbel


I will be back soon






No comments:

Post a Comment