Sunday 17 June 2012

Requests










We are back in the UK now and Tom and Charlie have gone to our place in the sun for a week where I hear there is a heat wave. Only a little sun in UK I am afraid. One or two of my blog followers have mentioned their sorrow at not seeing more photos from my last trip. Well, we didn't take all that many but I'll post a few here to keep them going until my next trip at the end of July.

Near Palamut Buku
Ova Buku

Beyaz, my favourite pussy. She always appears soon after we arrive.



Bella, our newest puss and very sweet. I thought my Italian visitors may like her name.
Matt and Beyaz rescuing a moth.
Kargi Koyu
The new posh steps, unfortunately designed for folk with small feet!

We enjoyed our adventures in this car.

Driving through the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment